Although you don't need any reasons to watch this evergreen family drama that can make you shed a tear, and leave you in splits at the same time, here are 10 reasons to watch K3G all over again!
- Because it stars none other than the King of Bollywood- Shah Rukh Khan.
- Pooh’s epic intro into the movie. It’s funny, quirky, and definitely memorable.
- It is a family movie that never gets old. People of every age can find something they love or relate to in this movie.
- Rahul and Anjali will restore your faith in relationships. It also teaches us that love conquers everything.
- When you have Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, and Hrithik Roshan as the male leads, who cannot NOT watch Kabhi Kushi Kabhi Gham again and again.
- Because in Kabhi Kushi Kabhi Gham, you realized you cannot resist the powerful gaze of Hrithik Roshan and you will fall in love with him.
- Kajol’s acting in this film is exceptional. She perfectly portrayed the role of a vivacious Punjabi-speaking woman like she meant business!
- Because Farida Jalal is in it! Everyone knows that a movie with her in it will give comic relief to everyone from the drama the movie revolves around. More than a maternal character, she works like a lucky charm for Dharma films. Don’t you agree?
- It shows that no matter where you are in this world, India will always be home and close to your heart.
- The ending was beautiful. The entire family reconciled, there was no more animosity, and even Rohan and Pooja got married.
Post a Comment