1. Here’s a movie everyone can relate to. It covers everything from adventure to romance, to friendships and is full of fresh youthfulness.
2. The songs are so catchy you’ll be singing them for weeks after you watch the film. There is a sing for every mood.Could you really choose between Badtameez Dil or Balam Pichkari?
3. It is one of those films that inspire us to get off our seat and go on an adventure of our own! Didn’t you want to pack up and head for Manali the first time you watched the film?
4. Romance Never Dies: Never have romance and romantic movies faded from Bollywood. ‘Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani’ has those moments in abundance.
5. Pritam’s Badtameez Music: An album that has a song that can fit into any playlist. ‘Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani’ is truly a celebration of life.
6. Who could forget, Ayan Mukherjee’s ‘Wake up Sid’? ‘Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani’ can be seen as an extended version with Ranbir Kapoor doing an encore of his class act.
7. Star Studded cast: Ranbir Kapoor, Deepika Padukone, Aditya Roy Kapoor and Kalki Koechlin. Now who wouldn’t want to watch a film starring 4 of the most dhamakedar actors in Bollywood?
8. The characters will make you laugh like crazy and at the same time make you cry like a baby!
9. Madhuri Dixit's item song with Ranbir Kapoor is something you wouldn’t want to miss, why go to Delhi via Agra when you can watch the film and jhoomon to ‘Ghagra’?
10. The reel life comeback of Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone. Sizzling chemistry guaranteed!