Here is a list of how Dharma films have inspired a true-blue Dharma fan like you, made life brighter and inspired you to live life to the fullest:
1. Make you want to fall in love hard: You are a die-hard fan of romantic movies and, for you, no one else presents romance better than Dharma Films does. You have lost count of the number of times you have dreamt of the climax scene from 'Wake Up Sid' where Sid drives down to Marine Drive during the monsoons, after realizing his love for Aisha.
2. Defines your concept of romance: KKHH, and not 'P.S. I Love You', is your definition of evergreen romance. '2 States' inspires you to yearn for your love interest and pursue him/her against all odds. You are head over heels in love with the idea of love in Dharma Films.
3. Feel the pangs of unrequited love: Every time you are friend-zoned and end up with a heartbreak, it makes you think of Rahul in 'Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu'. You realize that you have experienced what it is like to be in his place, which makes you empathize with him even more.
4. Feel the adrenaline rush: KKHH had made you obsessed with summer camping and had made you nag uncountable times to convince your parents to allow you to go to the one organized by your school. It is a Dharma movie again that had encouraged you to plan a trekking trip with your pals.
5. Occupies a major part of your playlist: You sometimes feel that the songs from Dharma Films is especially made to describe the myriad of emotions you experience. It has one to perfectly describe your emotions at any given time!
Post a Comment